Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday

Title: Unbreakable (Unbreakable 1)
Author: Richard Denney
Expected Publication Date: 2013 by CreateSpace
Blurb from Goodreads: When Seventeen-year-old Deon Harbor saves a young boy from being hit by a car with her special ability, she flees her hometown and hides away for six long years. Upon her return, old wounds are reopened and Deon discovers that someone is after her. In a world where having an un-human ability means public execution, one girl will take a stand against it all and fight for her life and the lives of others like her.

  So I have to admit part of the reason I want this book is because of the cover. I know the whole never judge the book by it's cover, but I mean how can you not? The cover is drop dead gorgeous as is her dress( seriously I want that dress) . It looks really similar to Shatter Me, but the synopsis sounds nothing like it. So I don't know but I think this book is going to be good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, leave a comment please :) It will make me happy so don't be shy and please leave a comment telling me what you think.
xoxo Inna