Saturday, August 11, 2012

Diamond Eyes by Jennifer Perry

Title: Diamond Eyes- A Novella
Author: Jennifer Perry
Published: August 29, 2011

Blurb from Goodreads: 16 year old Annabell Delancey has a controlling mother and a cruel father. Her only escape is dancing. Then one night, everything changes. Love blooms and strengthens faster than Annabell ever thought was possible. But the object of her new affections has a secret. A secret that could ruin everything...

Love, danger and mystery all collide in the tale of a girl who's learned to never give up.

Review: This was good for a novella. Annabell is a sweet heroine who had to face a lot in her life because of her parents. I really hated her parents, they were terrible. She meets Hans falls in love and they are pretty cute as a couple. Their relationship was rushed but to be fair this was a novella. The twist with her father was unexpected and it's part of the reason I liked the book.  I liked all the dancing in this novella and I really likes Hans. This is a short, easy read with a happily ever after ending. It's cute and sweet has a decent plot  and its free, so this is a novella is one to definitely check out.
   Its available for download here. Its also free here on Barnes and Noble.

     I give this book 
    Thanks guys :)

1 comment:

  1. This is the author, Jennifer Perry. I'm so glad you loved the book! I'm a young author, so its amazing to be able to go online and find people talking about my writing.

    ReplyDelete

Hey, leave a comment please :) It will make me happy so don't be shy and please leave a comment telling me what you think.
xoxo Inna