Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Teaser Tuesday

Title: Immortal City (Immortal City 1)
Author: Scott Speer
Published: April 3, 2012 Razorbill
Number of Pages: 368

Teaser:" " Jackson?" Mark called after him.
  Jacks turned in the doorway.
  " Good luck this week," Mark said.
"There's no need for luck when there are Angels in the world," Jacks replied.
"Who taught you that?"
Jacks smiled. "You did."   "
     So what do you guys think?  Will Jacks really not need his luck? Or will his attitude change further in the book? I have a little hunch it might, but I'll have to read more to find out. So tell me what you guys think. Thanks guys :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, leave a comment please :) It will make me happy so don't be shy and please leave a comment telling me what you think.
xoxo Inna