Sunday, August 26, 2012

Someone Else's Fairytale by Emily Mah Tippetts

Title: Someone Else's Fairytale
Author: Emily Mah Tippetts
Published: December 6, 2011
Kindle Editon

Blurb from Goodreads: Jason Vanderholt, Hollywood's hottest actor, falls head over heels for everygirl, Chloe Winters, who hasn't gotten around to watching most of his movies. She becomes the woman every other woman in America is dying to be, but it just isn't her fairytale.

Review: Okay so the blurb really doesn't tell you much but this book is exactly what it sounds like. A hot Hollywood actor falls in love with a totally normal girl. This book is totally cliche and I loved it. You know they're going to end up together but sometimes a light read like this is what you need to believe in fairytales again.
         So I loved Chloe, she was amazing. Granted in the beginning if the book I just wanted to shake her a little and just get together with Jason. I see  why the author did it though. Even though it annoyed me it also proved to me that Chloe wasn't the type of girl that goes after just a guy's money. If she said something she stuck by it and I loved that about her. For a girl that had some pretty horrific things happen to her, Chloe was so positive.  She isn't a Mary Sue heroine and she hates using people to get what she wants. She was totally my type of heroine.
     Jason was the sweetest guy ever. I had to actually question how  a celebrity could be so down to Earth and so normal and just so...perfect. He really cared about Chloe and was willing to work around his rather complicated schedule to be with her. It was cute, the stuff he did and said was just so Prince Charmingish I wanted to squeal
   I guess you could the plot was predictable because you know they are obviously going to be together but the smaller elements of the plot were so shocking that I had one of those what in the sweet name of baby Jesus is going on.
   Overall this is a cutsie read that anybody who is even remotely into romance should read.


    I give this book 
      

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, leave a comment please :) It will make me happy so don't be shy and please leave a comment telling me what you think.
xoxo Inna