Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday

Title: Clockworks Princess ( The Infernal Devices Trilogy)
Author: Cassandra Clare
Expected Publication :March 19th 2013 by Margaret K. McElderry Books
Number of Pages: 496
 Blurb from Goodreads: In Clockwork Princess, Tessa and her companions travel all over the world as they race to stop the clockwork army before it’s too late. As Jem’s health worsens alarmingly and his friends search desperately for a cure, can Tessa choose between the two boys she loves—even if it means never seeing the other one again?


  Did I tell you how much I hate love triangles? No? Well then, I hate love triangles, and this series has a terrible one. I mean I loved the first book, The Clockwork Angel,  even with Will being a bit of.... well a bit of a jackass. However the plot was amazing and I loved it
The second book,The Clockwork Prince, annoyed me. It was still really good but I just didn't like Tessa. There are some spoilers well not really big ones, but you might want to skip this paragraph if you didn't read the second book. Anyway she annoyed me here because I really like Jem and she agreed to marry him even tough she states multiple times that she has more feelings for Will. Then in the end when we learn why Will was acting the way he does, she tells him she just can't break off the engagement to Jem. I felt like in a way she was marrying him out of pity and that's not fair. I LOVE Jem, which is why I think he deserves someone who will love him 100%, not have feeling for someone else and pity him.
    So since I finished my little rant, the reason I'm waiting for the third book is because I want to see how this whole thing will end. Anyway, I'm either going to be very happy or very pissed in march. Lets just hope Tessa makes the right decision. Oh!!!! and I hope Will doesn't die or become a Silent Brother, I mean if he becomes a Silent Brother I am going to throw a major fit.
    Anyway are you guys excited for this book? Leave me a comment and tell me why :) Bye guys!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, leave a comment please :) It will make me happy so don't be shy and please leave a comment telling me what you think.
xoxo Inna