Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday

        So it's Wednesday and here is the book that I have been obsessing over  for the past seven months ( I know it's been that long) but luckily its going to come  out in  20 days!!!!!!!!!! I know its so far and yet so close. So for those of you wondering what type of book has gotten me in such a rush, let me just tell you it has a kick-ass heroine who is a blogger and loves books( honestly  it wouldn't matter if she was from Uranus and had yellow hair and called herself Lalalalalalalalala, the fact that she is obsessed with books makes her awesome). She is totally amazing and has a temper and well she is just hilarious. The book also has a hot alien who makes me want to slap him and then accidentally fall on him and make out  . Yeah did I say that? I so totally didn't say that that must have been a typo. Yep it's a typo.  Anyway the hero is... to be honest I could think of a few hundred SAT words that would make my English teacher proud, but I'm going to make it simple and say that he is HOT. I'm talking like he makes the sun jealous kind of hot. And man his attitude... yeah just refer to the slapping and falling typo. So for those of you who haven't figured out what this book is even with my not so subtle hints have probably looked below and saw that the book is in fact Onyx by Jennifer L. Armentrout. ;)


Title: Onyx
Author: Jennifer L.Armentrout
Publish Date: August 14, 2012
Publisher: Entanglement Publishing
Number of Pages: 416


   Blurb from Goodreads:Being connected to Daemon Black sucks…

Daemon’s determined to prove what he feels for me is more than a product of our bizarre connection. I’ve sworn him off even though he’s running more hot than cold these days. But against all common sense, I’m falling for him. Hard.

Our relationship issues aren’t out biggest problem…

The Department of Defense is here. If they ever find out what Daemon can do and that we’re linked, I’m a goner. So is he. And when a new boy shows up a school with a secret of his own, things get complicated fast. I need to choose between my own instincts and Daemon’s.

But then everything changes…

I’ve seen someone who shouldn’t be alive. Daemon’s never going to stop searching until gets the truth. What happened to his brother? Who betrayed him? And what does the DOD want from them—from me?

No one is who they seem. And not everyone will survive the lies.


  So for all of you who read Obsidian you know why waiting for this book has gotten me in such a tizzy. 
  Oh and before I forget here is a teaser to torture you with until this book is released.  Mwahahahahhahahaha <-------- That was supposed to be an evil laugh of you're questioning.

 “You okay with all of this?” I whispered to Daemon.

He shrugged. “Not like I can stop her.”

I knew he could if he wanted, which meant he didn’t have a problem with it.

“Cookie?” he offered, holding a cookie full of chocolate chips.

Upset tummy or not, there was no way I could refuse that. “Sure.”

His lips tipped up one side and he leaned toward me, his mouth inches from mine. “Come and get it.”

Come and get…? Daemon placed half the cookie between those full, totally kissable lips.

Oh, holy alien babies everywhere…

My mouth dropped open. Several of the girls at the table made sounds that had me wondering if they were turning into puddles under the table, but I couldn’t bring myself to check out what they really were doing.

That cookie—those lips—were right there.

Heat swept over my cheeks. I could feel the eyes of everyone on else, and Daemon… dear God, Daemon arched his brows, daring me.

Dee gagged. “I think I’m going to hurl.”

Mortified, I wanted to crawl into a hole. What did he think I was going to do? Take the cookie from his mouth like something straight out of an R rated version of Lady and the Tramp? Heck, I kind of wanted to and I wasn’t sure what that said about me.

Daemon reached up and took the cookie. There was a gleam to his eyes, as if he just won some battle. “Times up, Kitten.”

I stared at him.

Breaking the cookie into two, he handed me the larger piece. I snatched it away, half tempted to throw it back in his face, but it was… it was chocolate chip. So I ate it and loved it.
  
   Aren't you guys excited? I'm so excited and I'm pretty sure this book is going to be great, I mean honestly if it has Daemon it really can't be bad. Okay so email/ leave a comment for me if you're just pumped for this book to come out. Bye Guys :)
   So I expect  that while reading Onyx my reactions will be something like this:

      Every time Daemon says anything to Katy, I’m just like
image
image
image
image
And every time he calls her “Kitten”
image
image
Oh Daemon you sexy cocky bastard you,
I just can’t understand how Katy isn’t like;
image
image


By the way I got that off tumblr so a giant thank you to whoever made that as it makes my point crystal clear.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, leave a comment please :) It will make me happy so don't be shy and please leave a comment telling me what you think.
xoxo Inna