Thursday, July 19, 2012

Onyx First 2 Chapters

 So I'm sure most of you have heart of the Lux series by Jennifer L. Armentrout, the first book being Obsidian. Well if you haven't then get your pretty tushes to a book store or an e-reader and get the book. It's amazing...  actually its better than amazing its well words cant describe it.
  Anyway those that do know about it have most likely been waiting for the release of Onyx in.. ugh in August, I know its so far away. However, to help us pass the time or maybe to torture us with the wait, the amazing Jennifer released the first 2 chapters on her blog.
Link here: http://jenniferarmentrout.blogspot.com/2012/07/onyx-1st-2-chapters.html
   So go check it out... It's just so good that I'm considering building a time machine just to go and get this book.
   Yeah, so maybe I can't build a time machine but I'll just have to wait until August for Daemon.  So bye now and go check out Onyx!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, leave a comment please :) It will make me happy so don't be shy and please leave a comment telling me what you think.
xoxo Inna