Thursday, July 19, 2012

Fall For You by Cecilia Gray

Title: Fall For You
Author:Cecilia Gray
Published: February 10, 2012 by Alpha Divisions
Number of Pages: 128

 Blurb from Goodreads: Jane Austen meets Pretty Little Liars in this fresh, new young-adult series!

To say Lizzie and Dante are polar opposites is the understatement of the century. He's a snooty Exeter transfer with more money than Google. She's a driven study-a-holic barely keeping up with tuition. It's obvious that Dante thinks he's way too good for Lizzie. And Lizzie knows Dante is a snob with a gift for pushing her buttons.

But things are changing fast this year at the Academy. And when Lizzie's quest to stop those changes blows up in her face, taking her oldest friendship with it, she has nowhere else to turn but to Dante, with his killer blue eyes, his crazy-sexy smile, and his secrets... Secrets Lizzie can't seem to leave alone, no matter how hard she tries..
  Review:  Okay so the first thing I have to say is that the cover is not attractive. Actually it's pretty hideous. Like seriously I think the cover should be changed. However, luckily I don't always judge a book by it's cover and my obsession with Pride and Prejudice lead me to read this book. 
   I read this book a while ago and I completely forgot about it. So I decided to re-read it.  I really liked the fresh take on Pride and Prejudice.  Lizzie was your typical journalist, attempting to find the story behind everything even when... well there isn't a story there. So of course well her beloved Jane Austen Academy for Girls ( well it used to be for girls, its no longer so) is in the risk of getting re-named Lizzie has to find out who's behind it. However her friend is abandoning her, her enemy is becoming her friend, and she's fighting an attraction to Dante, the new transfer student who has to be a total snob and is probably the only person who can help her. Lizzie was a bit judgmental which kind of annoyed me at times and  she was really quick to jump to conclusions but she was also a great heroine even if she did make some mistakes.
  Dante him I have mixed feelings about. He was a bit of a jerk at the beginning but as Lizzie got to know him he became really sweet. Also he had reasons for behaving the way he does so I guess I liked him.
  I like the pace of this book ans the plot was good even if it was predictable. The whole find the new owners of the school was fun but it was obvious who the owners were. So overall  this is a great and easy read that will you entertained.
  So this light and fun read gets 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, leave a comment please :) It will make me happy so don't be shy and please leave a comment telling me what you think.
xoxo Inna