Monday, April 1, 2013

The Mystic Wolves( Mystic Wolves 1) by Brenda Boring

Title: The Mystic Wolves ( Mystic Wolves 1)
Author: Belinda Boring
Published: January 19, 2012 by Moonstruck Media
Number of Pages: 280

Blurb from Goodreads:What would you do if a simple errand takes a deadly twist, turning you from cautious prey to dangerous predator?

Someone is trying to send a deadly message to Mason, arranging the deaths of those he loves and it puts the entire pack and Alpha on high alert. Darcy understands the primal instincts driving her beloved Mason's commands. With the help of those he sets as protectors, she learns about herself and the things she'll need to help support her Alpha and pack. When events turn dire however, one truth offers her strength - once given, oaths are unbreakable ... even if it means risking it all.**This is the full length novel version of Without Mercy, Cherished, and Blood Oath* 


Review:I.HAVE.THE.BIGGEST.LOVE.HATE.RELATIONSHIP.WITH.THIS.BOOK. I'm serious I love it so so so so much but then it makes me want to rip my hair out at the same time.
 Darcy, what to say about our heroine? She had good reasoning but she just lost it whenever Mason was around, which I understand a guy that hot has to draw attention but she goes from having the thinking capacity of a normal 20 something year old to a drunk, hormonal, love obsessed teenager. She was stubborn which was both good and bad. She didn't budge from her believes but her stubbornness got  her in trouble.
   Mason... Someone call the fire department this guy is smokin'. Actually screw the fire department grab some marshmallows we're making s'mores. He was just ideal. I love him. I want him. Darcy better back her wolf ass off. He's the typical Alpha, bossy and possessive but he cares so much for Darcy and the things he does for Darcy were just so sweet and perfect and seriously where can I get me one of him I'll wait in line for days if I have to. He's a good leader to his pack and he understands Darcy and doesn't really pull the " me caveman, you my woman, why you not in the kitchen** aggressively scratches head**"
    The relationship between the two was great and steamy even though they don't seal the deal but the make-put scenes were amazing, they had me swooning. But my one issue was that it overshadowed the plot. It's good when the romance drives the plot but it becomes a small issue when it's more important than the plot. But don't get me wrong there was still a pretty good even if it was somewhat predictable.
   Now the part that pissed me off. The Ending!!!!! What?!?Why?!? Kill me I can't, I swear if Mason pulls something I will beat that lovely, possessive wolf ass of his!!!

   I give my sexy Alpha Mason..whaaaat? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, leave a comment please :) It will make me happy so don't be shy and please leave a comment telling me what you think.
xoxo Inna