Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Teaser Tuesday



Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
 Teaser 1: Maddie Stevens. Your mission, should you choose to accept it.” She grins and puts her hand out. “Is to play the player at his own game. Do you accept?”
I inhale deeply, every bit of my mind screaming at me to say no and run. Play the player. “Accepted. 

Teaser 2:Challenge accepted, boys,” I say, resting my arms behind my head. “One month from now, Maddie Stevens will be in love with me and in my bed. You can count on that shit. 
 Soooooooo????? What do you think people?!?!?  Is it intruguing?Leave me a comment letting me know. Thanks guys xoxo Inna ( and no it's not a spoilery?[ don't judge I make up my own words] teaser though it seems like it is )
   Here is the Amazon and Goodreads link to the book if you're interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, leave a comment please :) It will make me happy so don't be shy and please leave a comment telling me what you think.
xoxo Inna