Sunday, April 28, 2013

Amber Eyes ( Entwined Souls Trilogy 1) by Jolyn Palliata

Title: Amber Eyes ( Entwined Souls Trilogy 1) 
Author: Jolyn Palliata
Published: April 4, 2013 by Time and Tide Publishing
E-book
  Blurb from Goodreads:"Eyes are the window to the soul, in a time when souls are ancient." 

After an accident, one she shouldn’t have walked away from, Lexi’s life finally begins. She meets Dez, a new student with the most beautiful eyes she’s ever seen. And since gazing into them, Lexi has had vivid waking dreams that pull her back through time, and into the warm embrace of a mysterious stranger—a stranger who becomes all too familiar. When offering an explanation for her detailed visions, Dez changes her world forever with two simple words: Soul mates. 

For the first time in her life, Lexi feels safe and complete. But lingering in the shadows is the embodiment of evil, coveting the light within her. He’s a threat to Lexi’s very existence, and to a love that has transcended time.

Review: I have to admit I picked this book solely because of the mention of soul-mates  I'm such a geek when it comes to that. I can't turn down a soul-mate book. I'm really happy I picked up this book. It was amazing  Especially Dez... he was VERY amazing.
    Okay so our heroine  Lexi, who basically became a shell of her former self after her best friend died. That is until Dez comes into her life and flips everything around. Lexi starts having vivid dreams of herself and a man that appears to be Dez. I liked Lexi as a heroine. I understood her decisions and I know I would probably make the same decision.  Also this girl had a sense of humor the part with Jason as cat? I was dying, couldn't laughing. That was definitely one of the best moments in the book.
   Dez.. oh Dez. Okay so he was pretty close to perfect. Except that little part towards the end where I wanted his head on the stick. But it's okay he made up for that later. He was sweet and protective and I loved him and Lexi together. They were cute as a couple.
      The romance in this book was cute... just cute. There weren't any steamy make-out scenes which I was kind of bummed about but there is good reason why those were avoided until the end. However, the book was still incredibly cute and sweet. 
    However, the best part of the novel was the plot. It was so different. With most soul-mate books you see a similar events. Not here everything was different and it was great!!! It was a breath of fresh air. I recommend this book to all you soul-mate lovers. 
    I give this sweet novel  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, leave a comment please :) It will make me happy so don't be shy and please leave a comment telling me what you think.
xoxo Inna