Sunday, December 16, 2012

Play With Me by Piper Shelly

Title: Play With Me
Author: Piper Shelly
Published: December 9th, 2012
Number of Pages: 170

Blurb from Goodreads:Ryan Hunter's parties are legend. And tonight she's going to be there.

Liza Matthews anticipates the return of her best friend and only love since kindergarten from soccer camp. But when Tony finally shows up, his mind is more focused on another girl. And worse, she's a soccer player. Fighting for the attention Liza craves, she's just a hairbreadth away from making a very stupid decision. But when extraordinary times call for extraordinary measures, she's prepared to play ball to get her man.

The tryouts are hell, the first match ends bloody, and the morning after the selection party she wakes up in the worst place possible—in the arms of the captain of the soccer team. The hottest guy in school. Ryan Hunter.

Review: This was such a cute sweet novel that words can't even describe how giddy I feel. I loved Liza she was a great heroine who taught she had her whole life with Tony, but life plays in funny ways and things almost never go as planned.  She will join the soccer team for the wrong reason, what she planned will get completely messed up but her life will definitely take a turn for the better and it's all because of Ryan Hunter.
    Ryan is just ahhhhh I can't even fangirling right now. He is so so so amazing and nice and hot and funny and clever and sexy and hot and did I say sexy already?  He was ideal for Liza and I'm so happy at how things played out. They are great and he is just perfect. There were moments where I just wanted to like jump at him and make out with him that's how amazing this guy is.
  I don't know how I feel about Tony, I liked him in the end like literally the last two pages but I seriously disliked him for most of the book. He took Liza for granted and he was just an ass. Luckily he fixes his mistakes in the end so its all better.
    The plot was really cute and sexy at the same time. The lemon scene Oh my God and Baby Jesus in heaven that was intense. Anyway go get this book it's an epic  pick me up its totally perfect.

   I give this novella


1 comment:

  1. Thank you, Inna, for this lovely review. I found it on Goodreads this morning, and it made me smile all the way through. I'm glad you fell for Ryan Hunter just the way I fell for him when I "wrote" him. ;-)

    Happy Holiday Season!
    Piper

    ReplyDelete

Hey, leave a comment please :) It will make me happy so don't be shy and please leave a comment telling me what you think.
xoxo Inna