Sunday, December 16, 2012

Intuition (The Premonition 2) by Amy A. Bartol


Title: Intuition (The Premonition 2)
Author: Amy A. Bartol
Published: December 22, 2011 by  Createspace
Number of Pages: 394

Blurb from Goodreads: I don’t open my eyes so I can’t see him, but I can smell him. He thickens the air I breathe, choking me with his scent…his aroma. I shiver. I have to resist. If I’m not strong, then I will be relegated to the same fate as this predator whose sickness infects me even now. But now, I crave him and he knows that; he has been counting on my need to end the gnawing pain. How he would savor my surrender. I’m alive, but how much longer will it take until I beg him not to be?

Review:Okay so I'm going to make this review really short, like really really short. Evie made some mistakes in this which really really got on my nerves. I think, however, that she did learn her lesson so hopefully her unintelligent  decisions end here. Reed was perfect. He was the most amazing guy I loved him so much. He faced a lot because of Evie and I just love how much he loves  her. he was willing to do anything for her. Russel annoyed me. I really liked him in the first book, here I'm not sure he needs to back off Evie. 
   The plot was good and overall this is a good sequel with only minor flaws in the characters which are annoying but completely understandable. So check out this book if you read Inescapable.

         I give this book 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, leave a comment please :) It will make me happy so don't be shy and please leave a comment telling me what you think.
xoxo Inna