Saturday, December 22, 2012

Independence (Significance, 4) by Shelly Crane

Title: Independence (Significance, 4)
Author: Shelly Crane
Published: December 18, 2012

Blurb from Goodreads: In the fourth and final installment, Maggie and Caleb must tie up all the loose ends of their lives and make a way to be together completely on their own. With everything that happened with Bish and Maggie's father, she's almost reluctant to move on and move out. And now she must figure out all of this...stuff...with Haddock. But of course, nothing can stay simple for the Jacobsons. Enemies who were thought to be dissolved have decided to not go down so easily. And old flames come calling for more than just Maggie. Caleb is torn between leading his family and personal wants. Maggie is torn between Caleb and being the leader of their people. But neither will let what they need most to be pushed to the wayside. They are determined to make it all work, design a plan toward destiny, and make everything right again for themselves and their family.

And then there's a wedding...

Review: And then there's a wedding... OMG I have been waiting for that wedding for three books. I think its been a year!! A year of waiting for that totally amazing spectacular wedding between my favorite couple ever. I got my amazing wedding ans so much more with this fourth and final book. Caleb and Maggie are closer than ever and their relationship is just so pure and selfless and perfect. Their love is what love is supposed to be. It's when you're willing to do anything for that other person and Caleb and Maggie were. I just love these characters so much and they matured a great deal since the first book, Maggie became a leader she was supposed to be and not a frightened girl. I always loved Maggie but she really took it to another level she is one of the bravest most amazing heroines in  modern literature for sure.
   Caleb is Caleb... God I love him.. if he wasn't to perfect for Maggie I would totally want him for myself. He was just the best fiancee and then husband. He knew exactly what Maggie needed and he was willing to offer it. He wasn't pushy he wasn't controlling her was just protective in the very best way. I just loved him. And what he did for Bish? I didn't think he could get any better but after that scene I loved him even more. 
   The plot had me crying and laughing so many times I though someone was going to commit me to a mental hospital. I was happy then sad, then excited, then crying, then throwing the book across the floor, then running after it screaming... yeah you got the point this book had me experiencing so many different emotions I think some of them probably don't even have names yet. 
      This was the perfect conclusion we have all been waiting. Everything about this book was perfect. If you're still thinking about whether or not you should get this book don't think. This is one of my favorite series ever and I'm so upset to say goodbye to Maggie and Caleb but it has been an amazing journey with them.

    I give this riveting finale

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, leave a comment please :) It will make me happy so don't be shy and please leave a comment telling me what you think.
xoxo Inna