Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Gifted Stone- A Souls of the Stone Short Story Collection by Kelly Walker

Title: Gifted Stone-A Souls of the Stone Short Story Collection ( Souls of the Stone 1.5)
Author: Kelly Walker
Published: December 1, 2012 by Kelly Walker
Number of Pages: 40

Blurb from Goodreads:A pair of short stories that complement the Souls of the Stones trilogy.

The Day Of The Three - 
Emariya misses her home and her Father on this very special holiday. Will Torian's gift cheer her up?

Keeping Secrets - Told through Rink's perspective and set during Cornerstone while he and Jessa are alone - Do you know Rink's secret?

Review: This was the perfect bridge between Cornerstone and Second Stone. If there was anything that could have made me love Torian more it was that first story. He is just amazing and I'm just so in love with Torian.
    The second story well I'm not telling you anything about it. But do you think you can guess Rink's secret? 


I give this short collection 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, leave a comment please :) It will make me happy so don't be shy and please leave a comment telling me what you think.
xoxo Inna