Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Teaser Tuedays


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
Title: Opal (Lux 3)
Author: Jennifer L. Armentrout
Published: December 11th, 2012 by Entangled Teen
Number of Pages: 382
Dawson raised his arm and two DVDs shot into his hand. “Uh, we have Diary of the Dead and Survival of the Dead.” “Great,” Daemon muttered. I rolled my eyes. “Wussy.” “Whatever.” He elbowed me, knocking a kernel of popcorn between my chest and notebook. I sighed. “Want me to get that for you?” he asked. Shooting him a look, I dug it out and then tossed it in his face. “You’re going to be grateful when the zombie apocalypse occurs and I know what to do because of my zombie fetish.” He looked doubtful. “There are better fetishes out there, Kitten. I could show you a few.
   So what do you guys think? Personally this book is killing me( in a good way) and I'm trying to read it slow as the sequel is coming out in July!!!!! Can you believe that? Ugh I can't I need a time machine anyway tell me what you think. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, leave a comment please :) It will make me happy so don't be shy and please leave a comment telling me what you think.
xoxo Inna