Sunday, January 13, 2013

Liebster Blog Award!!

So I haven't been on my blog in while, I've been so busy with everything that  I have basically had no time to read but I just logged onto my blog and saw that Algel Cresfall has nominated me for the Liebster Blog Award.
   What is Liebster Award?      
Liebster Blog Award is given to upcoming bloggers that have less than 200 followers and the purpose is to get to know them since we think that they deserve it. The word “Liebster” is a German word which means "favorite".So  you are nominated for the “Favorite Blog Award” if you got  the Liebster Blog Award nomination. And again Algel thank you sooooo much for nominating me :)
In order to accept and participate there are some steps.

---->Tell 11 things about yourself.
---->Answer 11 questions from the blogger who nominated you.
---->Post 11 questions for those who will be nominated by you.
---->Nominate 11 bloggers who have less than 200 followers.
---->Get in contact with those 11 bloggers in order to inform them that you nominated them.
    
    I'll start off with telling you 11 things about myself.
  1. I love reading... okay so that one is kind of obvious I mean I run a book blog.
  2. I hate love triangles in books. Can't stand them, unless it's like the girl broke up with one guy and has basically no feelings for him and goes out with another guy. Anything besides that I can't stand.
  3. I believe in soul-mates... I know cheesy, but it's just so cute I can't help myself.
  4. I'm fluent in Russian and Ukrainian.
  5. I love coffee and tea, I think coffee more so.
  6. In my group of friends I'm the mom mainly because I always look out for them and I guess I behave momly? I don't know I don't see it but I get told that daily.
  7. I want to do caner research when I graduate.
  8. I am a terrible superhero nerd. Bust out your superheros, I love them.
  9. I paint, when I'm in a bad mood I just grab my headphones and canvas and I escape into a different world, it basically does the same thing reading does me. Gives me a way to just get away from everything and dive into a different world.
  10. I hate running, I was on the cross-country team, I was basically ready to break my leg just to get off the team... yeah it's that bad :)
  11. I can't take a compliment to save my life... I always turn it around to the other person. 
Here are the questions from  Algel:

1. What inspires you to write?
         For me writing is a way to get everything that is going on in my head on paper. I think just things and people around me.
2. What's your writing style?
         I crack so many jokes when I write I also use weird metaphors and phrases to make it funny.
3. What kinds of books do you collect?
          Hmmmm... all books :) nah, the books I really love and don't own in like actual print I'll buy and collect them, but I have to be more picky with my books now there is no room for me to keep them.
4. Can you share titles of the most awesome books that you have read?
      Wow, that's hard. Ummmm I love YA romance so I think the Significance series by Shelly Crane, The Fault In Our Stars, John Green Oh and definitely the Lux Series by Jennifer L. Armentrout.
5. How often do you read?
      Every single week I go through two books, unless I'm busy with something.
6. Do you believe in long distance relationship? Why or why not?
     I do. I mean if people really care about each other and want to be together they shouldn't care how much distance is between them. That shouldn't stand in the way of love.
7. Who's your favorite blogger? (Post his/her blog link here)
      Wild Heart Book Review, his reviews are so good, I always try to check them out before reading a book.
8. What are you most thankful for?
      My family, I love them.
9. How do you see yourself 5 years from now?
        I see myself doing something I love and something that actually matters.
10. Can you give some writing/blogging tips to all the bloggers out there?
        Use good grammar!! Hahaha, no just blog about things you care about and your blog will be amazing, because there will be emotion tied in with your words instead of just blah.( If that makes any sense)
11. Do you have any power word to boost yourself up?
      I don't :( But I think I should come up with one.

Okay so here are my questions to those of you I nominated:
  1. Why do you read?
  2. What is your favorite quote?
  3. What types of books do you enjoy?
  4. What is your biggest pet peeve? (In books or just life)
  5. True love? Yes or No?
  6. Whats the craziest thing about you?
  7.  Describe yourself in three words.
  8. Is there anything in your life you would change?
  9. What are you most thankful for?
  10. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?
  11. What do you do in your free time? 
My nominees are..

6 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the nominate!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Inna! I'll answer the questions as soon as I can. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello,

    Thank you for nominating us, our post is here: http://abooksofathomless.blogspot.com.au/2013/01/update-liebster-blog-award.html

    x Chami and Ely

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just checked out your post it was great!!!

      Delete

Hey, leave a comment please :) It will make me happy so don't be shy and please leave a comment telling me what you think.
xoxo Inna