Saturday, October 27, 2012

Predestined by Abbi Glines (Existence Trilogy 2)


Title: Predestined (Existence Trilogy 2) 
Author: Abbi Glines
Published: March 29,2012

Blurb from Goodreads:You would think after helping save her boyfriend from an eternity in Hell that things would go back to normal. Well, as normal as life can be when you can see souls and your boyfriend is Death. But for Pagan Moore, things are just getting weirder. 

The high school quarterback and reigning heartthrob, Leif Montgomery, is missing. While the town is in a frenzy of worry, Pagan is a nervous wreck for other reasons. Apparently good ‘ol Leif isn’t your average teenage boy. He isn’t even human. According to Death, Leif doesn’t have a soul. The quarterback may have skipped town but he’s still showing up in Pagan’s dreams... uninvited. 

Dank has known from the beginning Leif wasn’t human. But he hadn’t worried about a simple soulless creature. Now, he realizes he made a grave mistake. Pagan’s soul has been marked since birth as a restitution, to a spirit so dark not even Death walks near it. Dank knows saving Pagan’s soul won’t be easy but Pagan is his. And he’s already proven he’ll defy Heaven to keep her. If Hell wants a piece of him too, then bring it on.

Review: I'll make this review short ans sweet. I totally loved this book and why did I love this book you ask? Dank. Like that's it. He is the most amazing guy ever. He is so sweet caring and protective and well he made the book for me. Like honestly I could go on and on and on with how great he is and how much I love him but I think I can make my point just by saying that Dank hot as in hell wishes it could be this hot kind of hot.
    Pagan overall was a great character and I loved how she would rather suffer then have her friends suffer because of her. She's a selfless heroine and I loved that about her. Her chemistry with Dank was great, but I mean really if your boyfriend is a deity of death who happens to be so hot he sets off smoke alarms by walking into a room  you better have great chemistry.
 Leif annoyed me. Like why doesn't he take his voodoo prince ass back to his native world whatever he calls it and just leave Pagan alone. He claims he loves her but really if he loves her why would he make her suffer and do something she doesn't want to do. That't not love but I was happy with the decision he made in then end.
    Why am I still talking ? Go buy this book and experience Dank's hotness for yourself.

I give this book 
  By the way I hope you liked my hotness puns ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, leave a comment please :) It will make me happy so don't be shy and please leave a comment telling me what you think.
xoxo Inna