Tuesday, July 30, 2013

The Whispering ( The Velesi Trilogy 3) by L.Filloon

Title: The Whispering ( The Velesi Trilogy 3)
Author: L.Filloon
Published: July 27th, 2012 
eBook

Blurb from Goodreads: Tharin and Lily find themselves back in Pathen in search of Julia and the key to Eirrell, but old foes and new ones are in close pursuit. Adding to their plight, all doorways to Velesi have been closed.


Forced to discover a way back to their realm, the group finds help from new friends and those who once stood against them are now allies. To make matters worse, a betrayal causes the door to the UnderRealm to open, allowing demons and monsters once imprisoned to roam the realm freely.

Time is of the essence as there are only two Ancients left while Ka grows weaker, struggling to hold the realm together. It is up to Tharin and Lily to find the doorway to Eirrell, call the Unnamed Sidhe and save Velesi.

Journey back to Velesi and join Tharin, Lily, Tolan, Julia, Alorn, Mellis, Ziri and Cessa to save the realm and maybe have a wedding...or two, but then again, it is Velesi, so...maybe not.


Review: 
 That was my reaction when I read an email from L.Fillon saying that I was going to get a gift of The Whispering. I mean let's face it, you would have that reaction too if you spent months waiting for this book especially after the ending of the last book. Okay that little note aside THE WHISPERING WAS AMAZING!!!!!!
      I wanted to laugh, cry, hit someone, hug someone, strangle someone and then feed them to coyotes, throw the book across the room and then run after it screaming... okay I should stop now, you can all see that this book was a roller-coaster of  emotions and events. 
   Picking up where The Drifting  left  off and ending at the very last pages there is nonstop action and drama. Things are revealed that will make your jaw drop. Lily was so much more kickass in this book I wanted to hug the girl. She does make some dumb decisions thoough. ** insert faceplam here**  but her choices and actions can be argued as done out of love for her family. Other than that Lily was amazing.
   Speaking of amazing, Tharin, who do I have to pay to get myself one of him? He was so protective and perfect and HOT I mean boy, keep a fan by yourself while reading this book this man will set your heart on fire!!!!! Granted he did have his " Me man you my woman, you do what me say!!!!" moments but he knew how much was at stake if Lily kept on taking risks like that. So all is forgiven for my beloved Tharin.
    The supporting characters were so lovable and they will stay with me for a while especially Cessa( there is a little surprise with her  too.) Julia and Tolan have one of the most confusing relationships ever but I do love them as a couple. Alorn and Mellis and Ka and literally everyone else in the book played their role perfectly and I have one thing left to say. WHY IS IT OVER!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
   I give this finale 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, leave a comment please :) It will make me happy so don't be shy and please leave a comment telling me what you think.
xoxo Inna