Thursday, July 18, 2013

Opal ( Lux Series 3) by Jennifer L. Armentrout

Title: Opal ( Lux 3)
Author: Jennifer L. Armentrout
Published: December 11th, 2012 by Entangled Teen
Number of Pages: 383

Blurb from Goodreads:No one is like Daemon Black.


When he set out to prove his feelings for me, he wasn’t fooling around. Doubting him isn’t something I’ll do again, and now that we’ve made it through the rough patches, well... There’s a lot of spontaneous combustion going on.

But even he can’t protect his family from the danger of trying to free those they love.

After everything, I’m no longer the same Katy. I’m different... And I’m not sure what that will mean in the end. When each step we take in discovering the truth puts us in the path of the secret organization responsible for torturing and testing hybrids, the more I realize there is no end to what I’m capable of. The death of someone close still lingers, help comes from the most unlikely source, and friends will become the deadliest of enemies, but we won’t turn back. Even if the outcome will shatter our worlds forever.

Together we’re stronger... and they know it.


Review:  Okay confession time, I basically read the entire book the day it came with the exception of the last chapter. Which one of my idiot friends ruined for me. So I figured if I didn't read it, the cliffhanger wouldn't hurt as much. Yeah, that was  a really bad assumptions and I suffered for the next book for month. ( Still am suffering, just in case you were wondering.) Anyway, I've decided to stop being a wussy and rip off the bandage and just read the last chapter. It was torture!!!!!! That little rant aside I'll do the review now.
    This book picks up where the last one left off. Katy is trying to deal with everything that happened and Daemon is doing an amazing job just  being by her side and rocking on with his awesome self. Katy was smart and I loved her and Yeah... Okay so this review isn't working out because:
   THE ENDING!!!!! YOU HAVE TO BE KIDDING ME IT'S BEEN MONTHS AND I'M STILL NOT OVER IT. 
  This is reader abuse. Unfair. 
    Ohhh and Billy, Bob, Burt, whatever your name is he better watch his back because Daemon ** swoons a little ** will get his revenge. REVENGE I TELL YOU!!!!
Anywho I give this torture device 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, leave a comment please :) It will make me happy so don't be shy and please leave a comment telling me what you think.
xoxo Inna