Sunday, May 26, 2013

Taking Back Forever (Kindrily 2) by Karen Amanda Hooper

Title: Taking Back Forever ( Kindrily 2)
Author: Karen Amanda Hooper
Published: May 31, 2013
Number of Pages: 372

Blurb from Goodreads: Forever is worth the fight.

Maryah erased all memory of her past lives, but she couldn’t erase her soul mate Nathan, or his undying love. Now, Maryah and Nathan have a second chance at a future together, but first Maryah must remember the person she used to be and embrace her supernatural gifts—more than one kindrily member’s life depends on it.

Maryah’s power is Harmony’s best hope of finding her kidnapped soul mate, Gregory. But Harmony isn’t big on asking anyone for help, and she’s tired of waiting, so she’s taking matters into her own hands. Heaven help anyone who stands in her way.

Review: I was counting down the days until this book came and when I got an ARC ( Thanks for that by the way) I actually did a little happy dance around my house before jumping into this book. The book did not leave my hands until I read the very last page.
    While Grasping at Eternity was an amazing, fantastic, scream your head off good novel, in my opinion it doesn't hold a candle to Taking Back Forever. There was so much more action in this book, so much romance that makes your toes curl and things get revealed that will make your jaw drop. We have Harmony narrating one perspective while looking for her soul mate and Maryah narrates her own perspective as she tries to gain her memories back. This was just perfect.
   Maryah, so you know how in the last book literally every single person who read this book just wanted to give the girl a good shake? Yeah, that is so not the Maryah in this book. She really steps it up, embraced her kindrily and works towards getting her memories back. She becomes an amazing heroine, not a confused girl. I  was so proud of her I wanted to give her a hug.
  Nathaniel...ASDFGHJKL... yep I had to use that because I can't think of a word that can describe how he makes me feel. He was perfectly perfect as always. He was such a gentleman ( although he does get a little mischievous with his words towards Maryah here, not that I'm complaining ;) Also his love for Maryah was so pure and deep. Honestly, I could probably rant on and on and on about Nathaniel but here is what you really need to know. He is the best boyfriend ever and if I didn't like Maryah so much the girl would have some competition.
    The ending. You get a choice people!!!! Heaven bless Karen Hooper. If I didn't have a choice to read the ending or wait until Fighting for Infinity I might have just lost it. So I chose to not read it, but you guys can do whatever floats your boats, just keep any information away from me.
   Overall, this book was amazing. The soul-mate aspect was carried out perfectly and why are you still reading my review? Go shoo buy this novel right now.
 I give this intense sequel 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so so much, Inna! I LOVED your review. :) Now I'm doing a happy dance. <3

    ReplyDelete

Hey, leave a comment please :) It will make me happy so don't be shy and please leave a comment telling me what you think.
xoxo Inna