Saturday, August 31, 2013

Origin ( Lux 4) by Jennifer L.Armentrout

Title: Origin ( Lux 4)
Author: Jennifer L. Armentrout
Published: August 27, 2013 by  Entangled Publishing
Number of Pages: 400

Blurb from Goodreads: Daemon will do anything to get Katy back.

After the successful but disastrous raid on Mount Weather, he’s facing the impossible. Katy is gone. Taken. Everything becomes about finding her. Taking out anyone who stands in his way? Done. Burning down the whole world to save her? Gladly. Exposing his alien race to the world? With pleasure.

All Katy can do is survive.

Surrounded by enemies, the only way she can come out of this is to adapt. After all, there are sides of Daedalus that don’t seem entirely crazy, but the group’s goals are frightening and the truths they speak even more disturbing. Who are the real bad guys? Daedalus? Mankind? Or the Luxen?

Together, they can face anything. 

But the most dangerous foe has been there all along, and when the truths are exposed and the lies come crumbling down, which side will Daemon and Katy be standing on? 

And will they even be together?

Review:  So I basically had an aneurysm while waiting for this book to come out. With the cliffhanger in the last book I couldn't wait to get my hands on this one. ( And also on Blake so I can strangle him.) This book just had so many reveals I think I still haven't been able to take all of the in. 
    ** thinks about it***  nope still haven't
I think at this point it should be obvious I absolutely loved this book. It was really fast paced and there were some really shocking moments in it. I loved the dual point of view. I mean come on we got to be In Daemon's Black head that itself could have made the book a winner for me. But Jennifer L. Armentrout did  not stop there she gave us amazing, tender moments between  the perfect, sexy, dirty mouthed, sweetheart Daemon and Katy, she raised the stakes, she introduced some amazing new characters, Archer I'm looking at you, and she killed a lot of people. I didn't know if I wanted to laugh or cry or hyperventilate while reading this book. The ending... I swear at this point I should have just been expecting another  cliffhanger but yeah... so surprise!!! It's a cliffhanger not as bad as Opal ( don't think anything can top that one for me) but yeah still pretty bad. I'm just going to end the review here because it would just be me fan-girling about Daemon. This book is close to perfection.


1 comment:

Hey, leave a comment please :) It will make me happy so don't be shy and please leave a comment telling me what you think.
xoxo Inna