Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Teaser Tuesday

Title: Sweet Evil
Author: Wendy Higgins
Published: May 1, 2012 by HarperTeen
Number of Pages: 447

Teaser:  
"  "Have you ever drugged a girl or spiked her drink?" I asked, still staring out at Texas.
"No. That's for those who lack confidence."
"Have you ever taken advantage of a girl who was wasted or passed out?"
"No. Are you training to be a psychologist?"
"I don't doubt that you've physically enjoyed yourself, Kaidan. If you want me to know who I'm dealing with, then answer me this: Do you take pleasure in hurting people?"
" I feel nothing for them. I ignore their pain. I don't let it into my thoughts." 
                             
So there you go guys if you liked the teaser then check out the book.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, leave a comment please :) It will make me happy so don't be shy and please leave a comment telling me what you think.
xoxo Inna