Friday, September 6, 2013

The Liberator ( Dante Walker 2) by Victoria Scott

Title: The Liberator
Author: Victoria Scott
Published: August 27th, 2013 by Entangled Teen
Number of Pages: 331

Blurb from Goodreads:Bad boy, meet bad girl.

Dante has a shiny new cuff wrapped around his ankle, and he doesn't like that mess one bit. His new accessory comes straight from Big Guy himself and marks the former demon as a liberator. Despite his gritty past and bad boy ways, Dante Walker has been granted a second chance.

When Dante is given his first mission as a liberator to save the soul of seventeen-year-old Aspen, he knows he’s got this. But Aspen reminds him of the rebellious life he used to live and is making it difficult to resist sinful temptations. Though Dante is committed to living clean for his girlfriend Charlie, this dude’s been a playboy for far too long…and old demons die hard. 

With Charlie becoming the girl she was never able to be pre-makeover and Aspen showing him how delicious it feels to embrace his inner beast, Dante will have to go somewhere he never thought he’d return to in order to accomplish the impossible: save the girl he’s been assigned to, and keep the girl he loves.


Review:  I LOVE DANTE!!!!! Okay so he was totally badass, and just amazing and perfect and ovary exploding good in the first book but.. GUESS WHAT GUYS?!?!?!!?!?  He is so much better in this book. I don't think I could have loved him more but I did. In this book he decides to become a better man for Charlie. Now don't worry he doesn't turn into a total softie, the Dante we love is still there. He just becomes more considerate and a better person( well mostly.) 
    Charlie confused me in the beginning of the book and I really wanted to shake her. I mean girl come on you're supposed to save the world, what are you doing? But then she explains everything and I loved her again and she was just as lovable and as easy to relate to as she was in the first book. She also matures a lot in this book. 
    Aspen. This girl was hard to like at first but she became one of my favorite characters as time went on. She had such a hard life and she deals with it in a really bad way but she is a nice person deep down. She is hilarious, though, smart and likable.  When I first heard about her I was worries about the whole love triangle but nope not in this book. BLESS VICTORIA SCOTT'S SOUL FOR THAT. 
    The romance was just perfect and it had me melting and swooning and screaming and yeah, this book was amazing. 
  

 And I leave you with this being  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, leave a comment please :) It will make me happy so don't be shy and please leave a comment telling me what you think.
xoxo Inna